Updated for the 2018 DAT. Here's a look at what we've added:
We've more than doubled your practice test content, created a comprehensive chemistry video course with quiz questions & video solutions, and became an even closer simulation of the DAT exam experience.
- 60 Practice Tests
- 4670+ Questions
- 330+ HD Videos
- 500+ Chem Questions
- 55+ HD Videos
- 160+ Questions
By upgrading, you'll get the tools you need to get a better DAT score:
Simulate the DAT with our exam-like software
Get 10 tests in each section for a total of 60 practice tests.
- Get comfortable with what you'll see on test day by taking our 5 full length exam simulations.
- New on the 2018 DAT: practice using the highlighting and cross-out features.
- 10 PAT practice tests give you the extra practice you need to ace the PAT section.
- Get 10 QR practice tests to master the 2018 QR section.
- Cover the full breadth of the biology section with 10 Biology practice tests.
– Jasmine Faldu, 25 AA (99.9%), Featured Student of November
Master chemistry with Dr. Mike's Chemistry Videos
From p-orbitals to diazonium salts, Mike's Videos were designed to cover the whole gamut of organic and general chemistry concepts you'll see on the 2018 DAT.
- 330+ HD lecture videos tailored exactly to what the DAT will test you on - don't waste time studying untested material.
- 550+ organic and general chemistry quiz questions to test your understanding. Every quiz question has a video explanation.
- Our practice tests have solution videos, too - over 300+ videos for the organic chemistry and general chemistry practice tests will walk you through the problems step-by-step.
– Falguni Patel, 23 AA (98.8%), 24 GC, 29 OC, Featured Student of October
Destroy the PAT with our PAT question generators
Create an unlimited amount of exam-like angle ranking, hole punching, cube counting, and pattern folding questions on the fly.
- Visualize and manipulate TFE questions in 3D using our popular TFE visualizer.
- 300+ 3D PAT solutions for the Top Front End and Keyhole sections.
- Play the PAT Trainer game daily to sharpen your perceptual skills.
- Learn how to answer TFE questions with our famous TFE Tutorial.
– Matthew Ellison, 25 AA (99.9%), 23 PAT, Featured Student of September
Over 4670 exceptionally well-written multiple-choice questions
Questions are conceptual, focus on high-yield topics, and require critical thinking.
- Questions are updated continuously to ensure that they match the changing standards of the DAT exam.
- Our questions are written by dentists, PhD's, and test takers who scored above the 97% percentile, and know the strategies to get you there too.
- Remember, it's not just the number of questions you practice, but the number of high-quality questions you understand in order to score exceptionally well on the DAT.
– Christofer Hatzis, 24 AA (99.7%), 30 OC, Featured Student of October
Detailed and highly-integrated explanations
Our expanded explanations focus on high-yield topics and explain them in a way that is easy to understand and remember.
- Expanded 2018 Bootcamp Bio Explanations teach you the concepts you need to know.
- We will explain each answer choice and how it relates to the question, so you can cover more information in a shorter amount of time to boost your score.
- Our updated PAT and QR step-by-step explanations will walk you through the problem so you know the most efficient way to get the right answer on any similar question.
– Rameen Vafa, 24 AA (99.7%), 25 BIO, Featured Student of June
Instant score analysis highlights your weak areas
Get an instant estimated score, as well as a category breakdown of what you need to focus on.
- Discover your strengths and weaknesses, then use our subject-specific practice tests to turn those weaknesses into strengths.
– Aaron Shea, 25 AA (99.9%), 26 PAT, Featured Student of February
And even more...
We're constantly improving our product to give you the best DAT experience possible. New updates will be automatically applied to your upgraded membership.
- Get my proven step-by-step study guide and 10-week study schedule that will show you exactly how to use all of our tools and how to ace the 2018 DAT.
- Saved test results. Review your previous completed practice tests at any time.
- Use any device - Desktop / Tablet / Mobile - all are synced to your account.
- Curated daily reading to help improve your reading comprehension.
- PAT tutorial videos will introduce you to the section.
- On-screen calculator for the QR section designed to simulate the testing calculator.
- No software to download. Your upgrade will work instantly.
- Superior customer support. We pride ourselves in our support response time.
And I'm always here to help whenever you need me
While I was preparing for the DAT, I felt that a lot of the DAT prep material wasn’t up to par. The DAT market is too small for big prep companies to care about, so they recycle their MCAT material and slap a "DAT" label on it. I had to use several different products – practically one for each section on the test – and it still was not an accurate representation of the real exam. As a result, I had to work a lot harder to score high on the DAT.
DAT Bootcamp is designed to bring together the tools you need to succeed on the DAT for an affordable price. I'm always here to answer any questions you may have!
- Ari, Creator of DAT Bootcamp
Columbia University, College of Dental Medicine, Class of 2018
See what our customers are saying about DAT Bootcamp:
Frequently Asked Questions
How similar is DAT Bootcamp to the actual DAT?
We believe it’s very similar in terms of difficulty. We ask questions that require you to think critically to ensure you thoroughly understand all topics that could be asked on the DAT.
Are all of the subject tests different?
Every test covers different concepts and topics. We avoid repeating questions and avoid asking the same question with different numbers.
I take the DAT in a few days. Will I have time to complete every practice test, and will it be helpful?
We believe DAT Bootcamp is most effective when used for the duration of the 90 day subscription, but can still be very effective even if you only have a couple of weeks to study with it.
From a recent customer: "These tests are amazing. I would recommend buying the entire package. I actually only bought them about 4 days before my exam and it was the best thing that I did! I learnt so much from these tests, especially the GC tests. I really think that these tests are the reason I got a 24 on GC. They were the most representative questions of the real exam."
I’ve already taken an expensive commercial prep course, will DAT Bootcamp help me?
Absolutely. Since all we focus on is the DAT, we can invest more time and resources into creating high-quality explanations that will teach you the DAT-specific strategies to ace your exam. All of our content was written and created specifically for the DAT. None of our content has been adapted or reused from other exams, like the MCAT, which provides you a higher quality test prep experience.
I’m already using another video course for my content review. Should I still use Mike's Videos?
Mike's Videos cover everything other popular chemistry video courses do, including several important concepts that are tested on the DAT but not covered in other courses. Some of the well known chemistry video courses are great, but they were filmed 5 years ago, and the DAT has gotten progressively more difficult. You can use both if you like or just one or the other. Mike's Videos are also included in your DAT Bootcamp upgrade and are tailored exactly to what the DAT will test you on - don't waste time studying untested material.
How long will my upgrade last?
Your upgraded subscription will expire 90 days after purchase. You will not be billed again at the end of your subscription.
How many times can I take each practice test?
Once you purchase access to our exams, you may take each practice exam as many times as you would like! There is no limit.
Are my scores saved?
Yes. You can go back and review each test after you've completed it.
Do you offer any coupon codes?
If you’re a member of a pre-dental club or society, check with one of your officers to see if you have a discount already set up for your school. If not, just have an officer contact us so we can setup a discount!
Have any questions?
If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email. I appreciate your time and work hard to respond to each student as fast as I can.