1. Which of the following electron configurations represents an element in an excited state?
2. How many unpaired electrons are present in the +2 cobalt ion, Co2+, in its ground state?
3. Please indicate which element corresponds to each of the following electron configurations.
4. Why is each of the following electron configurations incorrect for atoms in their ground states? How could you correct each of these?
5. Please write the electron configuration of each of the following elements:
6. Please write the condensed electron configuration of each of the following elements:
3. Ne; F; Mo; Se
4. See video (6:30)
5. See video (9:00)
6. See video (11:07)